Honda CPO Benefits
Buying a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle here at Honda World Downey is a smart choice. Only well-maintained Honda vehicles that are under six years old and have fewer than 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The program includes many other benefits that a private seller just can’t match, like a thorough multi-point inspection conducted by a team of Honda-trained technicians. If you want to learn more about our thorough Certified Pre-Owned vehicle process, contact us now, or come down and visit our Los Angeles County, CA Honda dealership today!
Why you should choose a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- A thorough multi-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each used vehicle meets Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Honda Genuine parts
- A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles 
|A 7-year/100,000 total odometer mile (whichever occurs first) powertrain limited warranty. |
|A thorough multi-point inspection.|
|Special financing rate with Honda Financial Services on select models.|
|Any worn parts are reconditioned or replaced to meet Honda standards.|
|Free Vehicle History Reports are available at dealerships and online.|
|Search online from a national inventory made up of local Honda dealers.|
|Free SiriusXM® Radio three-month trial period. |
 7-year/100,000-mile total odometer mile limited warranty from the original in-service date. See dealer for limited warranty details.
 SiriusXM services require a subscription after any trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. XM satellite service is available only to those at least 18 years and older in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. ©2014 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.