Save Big with the Honda Graduate Program
If you have recently graduated from college or are graduating in the near future, did you know that you may be eligible to save on a brand new Honda? At L.A. Honda World, you can take advantage of the Honda Graduate Program. The program was designed to help new graduates get behind the wheel of a reliable and well-equipped vehicle at a budget-friendly price. With the Honda Graduate Program, qualifying individuals can save $500 on any new 2022 or newer Honda vehicle that is financed or leased through Honda Financial Services.*
Do I Qualify for the Honda Graduate Program?
To be eligible for the savings of the Honda Graduate Program, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Provide proof that you have graduated in the past two years or that you are set to graduate in the next six months.
- Provide proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (your start date must be no more than 120 days from date of finance contract).
- You do not have a negative credit history.
- You meet the credit and documentation requirements of L.A. Honda World.
Additional Perks of the Honda Graduate Program
In addition to being able to save $500 on the car of your dreams, what other perks come along with the Honda Graduate Program?
- Securing an auto loan or lease can help you build your credit score when payments are consistently made on time.
- You have a choice of versatile finance and lease options to meet your needs.
Leasing vs. Financing
If you are a first-time car buyer, you may be wondering whether a loan or lease is the right option for you. This really depends on your driving needs and budget. Both methods have their own pros and cons to consider.
- With leasing, you will be able to enjoy a lower monthly payment.
- Financing allows you to drive as much as you want because you are not limited by mileage restrictions. You will also not be charged for excess wear and tear on the vehicle.
- When you lease, you can drive a brand new vehicle every couple of years, and you don’t have to deal with the hassle of selling your car when your current vehicle no longer suits you.
- Financing is ideal if you want to customize your vehicle in any way. If you lease, you need to keep the vehicle as close to factory condition as possible because it will be returned to the dealership.
Contact L.A. Honda World for More Information
If you have any questions about the Honda Graduate Program, please do not hesitate to reach out to the team at L.A. Honda World. We would be more than happy to assist you. You can also stop by in person. We’re just a short drive from Whittier and Norwalk.
*The Honda Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.  For well-qualified customers who meet Honda Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services (HFS). Bonus offer applies toward any new 2022 or newer model year Honda when financed or leased through HFS. Only offered at participating dealerships. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. LEASE: $500 applied towards the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. PURCHASE: $500 applied towards down payment. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles or used Honda vehicles. Offer valid through April 3, 2023, and may be terminated at any time. Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months. No adverse credit history. Master’s, Bachelor’s or Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school. Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements.